My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

hang out <3
yesterday evening. i went to THE SPRING with my bf , daymond, melvin, and benny!
then we planned to watch movie at MBO.
we choose a movie.. G-force (3D) it cost rm 20 @@
and we watched at 6.15pm


this is the first time i went to MBO cinema watch movie...
WHAO! inside the cinema is really HIGH CLASS!!!
better than star cinema a lot a lot!
when we went inside the cinema.. the staff gave us 3D glasses
inside was so dark.. we wear up our 3D glasses and enjoy the movie..
the movie quite nice lah, but a bit bored..
LOL..
and among the movie got put some pop song.. so cool!
like Boom Boom Pow, Flo,Rida(jump) some lady gaga songs..

quite nice..
 ^^

after that we went out from cinema..
something happened!

someone so flower heart and hurt my friend..
saw my friend really felt hard.. he knocked his head on the wall.
i advise him to break up..
then he break up with her..
hmm.. dont mention too much.. =)


after that we went outside talking..


SIN TZE LOVE VINCENT <3

with green tee is melvin. and the one who wear cap is daymond

he was ate the chocolate that i gave him..

while we chit chat. my dad was called me. he said he was on the way to pick me..
when he reached. he called me..
then i got 4 body guard was walked behind me. LOL!
i brought them to Nederland.. HAHA!
i walked wrong way..DUH!... LOL!
my 4 body guard was so swt!
haha...

then i back home already.. it was 8 pm something then i back already.
so early , right? haih.. im a good girl, u know?
HAHA


0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)