My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

RAWR! school is reopening tmr!
shit?!
i hate going to school.
need to faces mod exam and spm soon..
OMG! i not yet get ready.. =(
ar.. forget about it..
lol. let talk about how i spend my holidays.
hehe..
my holidays is very very boring..
always stay at home be home girl..
everyday online, chatting, fb, view ppl's blog..
but i seldom watch televison , weird right?
from my holidays started. i always stay at home, or tuition.. my life always like this..
last saturday..  my friends and i made some sushi ~ yummy!
but too bad. i wasn't not california maki.. i wanna do it when i free.. i get ebiko liao! my friend helped me to bought ebiko.
im finding the ebiko really really hard. duh.. last friday . i went to choice daily, boulevard..
also didn't found my ebiko! T.T
I LOVE DIE EBIKO!
okay, stop the topic.
show you guys how we make sushi  ^^
it's simple and easy
1. firstly, wash your rice. Add some water.
2. one eggs, stir the eggs. and then use pan/pot to fry the eggs.
bravo.. my kylie babe.. she can fry the egg nicely.
3.boil the prawn, crab stick and sausages 
( im sorry that i didnt show out the pic, because im the one who boil the ingredient)
=) 
4. cut the cucumber, crab stick, prawn ,eggs and sausages~
5. boil the rice vinegar,salt and sugar and stir it..
mix with the rice.
6.before u wrap it. put all the ingredient on top of the seaweed.
7. wrap it and cut it off..
my kylie babe.. she is so cute. haha
DENG DENG! lol..
the sushi shape doesn't look nice. but.. DELICIOUS!
kylie, me and kelly take turns to made sushi..
the most smaller size sushi is made by kelly. HAHA..
^^
stop here..
0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)