My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

JAPANESE FOOD! Weeee....
hello everyone.. im so sorry about that i quite long time didnt update my blog.
lol.. im quite busy for last few weeks. hmm.. im fine.. hehe..

i want to share the video of how to making sushi..


aww... california maki IS MY FAVOURITE..
everytime i go sushi king i sure got order california maki!

im thinking to make sushi when i free
need to ask my mum bring me and buy some ingredient

but its hard to find the prawn egg (ebiko)

anyone know where got sell ebiko in kch?
i think cold storage or choice daily maybe got lah?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)