My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

argue again =(
Actually i dont felt want to post about this thing.
But i cant patient. If i faces something problem.. i sure will talk to him or friends..
express my soul to my blog..

sometime happened between me and him..
i dont mention about it..

i don't even dare to cry while im talking phone with him..
my tears just drop from my eyes..
I don't dare to cry out any sound.. just silent...
he asked me. u cried?
i said. no.. i didn't. i said ok lah. u go find your friend liao ( he still at food fair that time)
he said don't want..
i forced him to go find his friends.
at last he said ok..

i send msg for him..
I DONT METION WHAT WE WROTE ON THE MSG..

At last, i decided. gave him 1 day to think of it..and not to contact for 1 day..
let him compare the freedom life or got a gf life..

He accepted my decision and asked me to think of it too..

last msg he send me still shown that he still care of me..
i told him im going to sleep now..
actually i cheated him..

i just want to be alone..
i leave my phone at my bedroom.. don't want to look for it..
if i saw that handphone will make me to think of him, and think want to sms him..
i just leave it there..

why?? why relationship is that hard to maintain..
I DO BELIEVE LOVE IS NOT FOREVER!

Maybe.. i gonna be single,
maybe.. i still on relationship..

im waiting for his answer..
and he also waiting for my answer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)