My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

sick =(

this morning, when i woke up. im feeling not well...

but i still went to school.

i tot i wont get sick. because i seldom get sick one~

im tried to slept at class. but i cant, its damn noisy..

during chinese period. i cant even concentrate.

teacher asked me to stand up and answering her question.

she dont know im sick...she tot im not concentrate during she teaching.

recess time, my chinese teacher not yet leave my classroom.

i kept said, so cold..

the teacher asked me, u sick huh? i said yea...

wanna take medicine ? i said , i asked my friend help me go office and take it liao..

after i ate medicine... felt better.


i reached home .

after take bath,

then take a rest..


untill 5pm..

i started feeling not well.

fever , and felt wanna vomit...


i go downstairs and told my mummy tat im sick.

she gave me panadol. and i go back and rest a while...

woke up and ate the porridge.. yummy~

now feeling better~ =D

oh ya, i didnt been choosen for having national service. how lucky ... XD

3 comments:

祝你早日康复
drink more water and sleep more...;)
God Bless...

rest more ya..
n drink more water=)

thanks patrick and ling! xixi

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)