My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

Tagged by cutie ah joe
If you are tagged, answer these 14 questions.
1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
> neck
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
> blur
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
>last night, my bf
4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
>nope
5.Will you ever donate blood?
>not yet

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
> I DUNNO
7.Do you want someone to be dead?
> NOPE. I don't want anyone that who love me a lot to leaving me.
8.What does your last text message say ?
>"ok darling, good night.muackz...don't too late sleep ya. hugss"
9.What are you thinking right now?
>what time he slept last night.
10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
>sure
11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
>1.12am
12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
>hock lee shopping centre. my mum bought for me.
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
> yesh, my bf
14. 10 CREATURES to do this quiz .THIS IS an ORDER !
1. vivian
2. stupiak ling
3. kai fern
4. Nelson
5. siobii ( jennifer)
6. Nicholas
7. Felicia
8. kher jiun
9. Michelle Dao Dao Wa Wa
10. Ah joe (tag back, LOL. i have nobody to tag liao)
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
she is single
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
female
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be good?
omg??! lesbian meh?nono!
18. What is no.1 studying about?
secondary school wor. my schoolmate
19.when was the last time you chatted with them ?
my bf (last night before i slept), eva , lydia , josephine
20. Is no. 4 single?
yesh, i think so...
21. Say something about no.2
she is pretty, cute and funny. she is a girl who are very like to joking.

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
oh no, they dont know each others. but no.6 already like others girl le wor.
23. Describe no.9.
pretty, but she is too thin!!

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
ask them dont fight.. but i believe no.6 he won't hit girl . he is quite gentlement
25. Do you like no.8?
yes
FINALLY DONE!
4 comments:

EHEM !!!
cutie ba =X
saman you !
=p

hehehe... bluek!!! how much u gonna saman me?

u still owe me lots saman ar !
countless ;p

haha. yea.. quite a lot ho, cutie ah joe. haha

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)