My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

Food stall
hello, im so sorry to all the readers that im so late to update my blog.. im too busy this few week..



haha. let's talk about wat i did this few day...



22th June


morning i went to school. my friends they all didn't go to school.


they said they want to rest. then, im so lonely that day.


my teacher asked me. why they didn't come?


i cheated that teacher that, they need to prepare all those food things.


she said why they need last minutes to prepare huh? and she so mad and scolded me..


i cried in front the teacher...


then she said. i give u faces only...


u tell them this afternoon must attent!!!


i said ok...



after finished school.


lydia come and pick me to buy those food...
untill night..
they come my house and help me prepare all the food.
they also stay night at my house...
lets show the pictures to all the readers. haha....





this is me... haha. huggie the teddy bear and sleep

all my friends were sleeping at my house living room..

but we only sleep 2 hours... we prepare the food untill 1 am + i think...

we slept at 3 am +

i woke up at 5.00am, omg... im damn tired...

i woke up them , but they dont have any respon ba..

at last i woke up tze ting... i asked her go bath...

after that, they all woke up.. and jia surn come my house and help me took all the things and sent it to school.. his car is full of my stuff...

fiona also come my house and meet me.. but.. she drive untill my house. her car tyre leak air...

then fiona go pertonas ...

after that , we all reach to school. and carry all things to canteen... and start our business ^^

this menu is did by me.. nice or not? they tear the price..not nice liaw =(

this is my stall. haha.. im melting the chocolate =D

it is so tired to do those stuff...and stand whole day...

and i didnt take enough rest.. all of us are too tired... really!

we sell a lot of foods..

2.00pm.. my friends and i clean all the things. and sweep the floor..

then we leave... they all go to my house and separated the money that we each to 6 gals.. including me..

hmmm.. and how much we earn...

i don't divulge... =D

after i finished bath, i went out with them.. actually wanna take a lunch with them. but fiona's car tyre leak air again... we had no choice . went back her house ...

then i sit jia surn's car went to airport mcd with lydia and linda...

i went to bought some food from mcd.

im too hungry..

after that , i went back fiona's house and wait them to come into the car then we all back home sweet home...

im the first one back home home..

i reached home quickly took a bath..

5.00+

i nap at bed and sleep till this morning.. haha...

cool huh? first time i slept that long time.. XD

im little piggy.

ngoi ngoi

7 comments:

haha
i like the marshmallow =)

wahahha...
cool yer~~~
but unlucky i din`t go ur scho0l fun fair='(

vivian.. haha. i also like it too ah. but i juz ate one only. because very fast sell finish liaw... ling ling,lol... but this food fair is only for our skul students.

This comment has been removed by the author.

lolx~~yer mie?but my bro got go also nerh~
maybe not same day~
my bro go saturday 1~

ya. tat is for outsider de.. 20th of june.. but 23th of june is for student de...

owh~~cheh~~cheh~~cheh=D

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)