My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

Happy Birthday To Chai Sin Tze =D
7pm my party started...
you see, this guy.. his name is jia surn.
he always like to make fun~
she asked lydia to help him make up. OH MY GOD!hmmm... they are eating!



sapphire and kylie.. both of them so leng~



bbq at my house.. haha....





joo hong. u cacat kah?




they are playing uno cards.



haha,she is my hot babe


fiona is my best buddy. loves her

lala.. it's time to tear my present..





woo... a pinky LV wallet! thanks lydia and fish


OMG! I LOVES THIS A LOT A LOT! SO CUTE
THANKS KYLIE... muackz
some of the picture i didnt upload. i mean the present. haha



after that, Jo,kylie and sapphire gonna back home.
they asked my to cut the cake..
they sing happy birthday songs to me...


and i make a wish...haha...i dont tell you guys what i wish.
it is a secret! ho ho...BLOW THE CANDLE...
Weee, im 17 years old luu...


OMG! IT IS A STRAWBERRY CAKE.
my favorite




























5 comments:
fan

hapie belated bday ~~
stay pretty ya ~

thanks fanny~ =D

=Dsweet memories~

haha. yea . ling.. i like yur photo frame

><"

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)