My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

oh yeah, baby boy is back...
lol... from yesterday my bf timetable is damn full huh...
because his friend wanna hang up with him.
but then.. i cant go out wif him =(
my parents will scold me lah..
sigh...
last night.. he went to my tuition centre and meet me a while...
i pass something for him...
and he pass me clothes and the couple cap..
lol.. LOVES IT SO MUCH...
when i saw him.. i directly hug him so tight so tight...
huhu.. im waiting for him 3 months ahhh!!
then we muackz muackz...
huhu...
then he said he need to leave now. because his friend is waiting for him
i go downstairs and greet his friend..
haha..his friends is damn funny
they are JF, daymond, and jonathan.
lolx... 1st thing i said to them... HI, CHAO AH GUA...
hahaha... then they called me ji leng.. know what is ji leng? LIZARD...
lol.. this nickname is come from my baby boy lehh.. last time he always called me lizard. i dunno why he will gave me this nickname... really weird. haha...
i gave him a very weird nickname too... but! i dont want to tell u guys. lol...
shit, i forget to capture picture with him... =(
0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)