My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

BEEN TAGGED BY THE STUPIAKLING~
1. Name The People You Tagged
  • AH JOE
  • VIVIAN
  • FELICIA
  • Ah ti

2. Describe yourself in one word.

BORED

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

both...

4.Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

yes...

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
not happy with it ...



6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
darling... i love u, please take care yourself~ dont worry ...



7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
ok, stop talking about it... forget wat im saying juz now



8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
ya


9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
i dunno... =]



10. Long distance love ?
right now... counting... at 9months something...



11. Best place to cry.
bedroom .. nap at the bed , huggie my bear...



12. Who do you love the most?
family + bf + bbf



13. Tell us of your dream last night?
i dont have dreaming last night~



14. Ever hated someone so bad?
ya... juz argue with him yesterday



15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
ya... he had another gal... but i dunno anything



16. The last person you had a beer with?
friends...at the beach.



17. The last person you went to the movies with?
boyfriend



18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

boyfriend...


19. The last person you hugged?
boyfriend


20. The last person you yelled at...
mummy


21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
yea... my bf



22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
the PIG... he scold me in bad words...


23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
wish my bf would be ok at selangor...



24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
TAIWAN


25. What you hate the most?

ppl who disturb me...


26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

to love my bf


27. Five facts About Me :
crazy


funny


stupid


smallgas


love to laughing

28. Five things that scare me:
LONELY
UNHAPPY
GHOST

PPL WHO HURT ME...

TO LOST MY BF


TO LOST MY FREN


TO LOST MY FAMILY



29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
honey money


fall for u


30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
Those stuff in pink colour...

Friends, family, boyfriend

my teddy bear ( alwez company me to fall asleep)

My handphone(cant without it)

psp(im using it when i was boring)

3 comments:

i did tiz tag b4 le~haha
link my blogspot~~

hahz~~

xiamii

aiyo >< tagged me tim . LOL

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)