My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

EXAM EXAM!!!
Phew....Finally finish my exam...
aiks.. damn tired...
but actually i didnt study well before my exam... =X
i just keep playing only~ = =
i don't know after form 5 what i will be...
beautician? hairdresser? designer ? or... study in college to get course?
sigh... im stress ~
i scare i can't get a good result...
expecially my SPM examination, this year is my turn to having SPM lahh...
i felt so regret, this 4 years i didn't study well...
it's too late!!
=(
time pass very fast.. 9 more months, i gonna finish my form 5...
well, stop talking about that...haha...
next monday i will be very busy..
doing my project. but this project are very special...
visit cheshire home...
have plan some programme~
weeeeeeee~
2 comments:

la la la ,
fight 4 it ,
aDD oiL add oiL !!!

haha.. thanks joe

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)