My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

The school life...
our school had a decorate notice board competition...
our teacher so kia shu.. told us, if cannot get no.1, but must get no.2...


siao lah...lets see... the ugly notice board..


wtf... i hate the right side de notice board..(p/s. not me decorate one...)






i only draw the words.. and help them do some only~




WARM THE HEART, GREEN THE WORLD~

i like this part.. the earth



after that, during chinese period...

my form teacher gave those ppl had good result on top 10...


im the one who inside top 10...

unbelievable le?? paiseh nah, im in lousy class ~ lol...

last year i also always in top 10 de...

cause... don't have contender...

5 comments:

congratez congratez =)
the ticket , u worth it !!!
add oil lassie .
cheersss

haha~
i wan the ticket also..
i oso dun like my class d notice board~ ==

thanks joe... =)
bibiyan... u didnt get it o?? lol... my class de so lousy one.. i only love the earth

no arhh
get 17 i tink..
my class notice board jz white and black color
look like ppl die.. ==

lol...

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)