My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

im new...





hello... i moved to blogspot here...
i damn hate to use wretch.
suck..
upload pic very slow..
okie, talk about my life now..
something let me felt very sad...
my baby boy gonna go NS soon...

miss him badly~
haiz...
and the location is SELANGOR lor...
damn far.. how can i go there for visit him??
he go on 19th of march , back on 8th of june~
and my birthday is on 3rd of june...
too bad. he can't celebrate with me.. sigh~
patient patient CHAI SIN TZE!


time pass very fast~


3 comments:
Anonymous

arlo...i can comment liao..
new blog...
gong xi gong xi=]

lolz , linked u =)

to stupiak ling,hmm... thanks ya.
to joe .. haha. ya i know

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)