My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»






NO.1

izzit cute?? cute huh? haha..
it's PINKY ST. MY MELODY PINKY STREET FIGURE COSPLAY









NO.2
LG LH5000 ICE CREAM *of course i choose PINK*



NO.3
i hope my sweet 17 birthday have a strawberry cake...yummy~















NO.3

I HOPE I HAVE A PINKY BEDROOM


































NO.4


HELLO KITTY COLLECTION~







woo... i like the bedomg~ so cute!! the bathtub , but impossible to get it!

i like the black dress... weee~

M.A.C make up set!




woo~so cool ! ^^



muackz....





IM CRAZY RIGHT NOW!! HAHA!



1 comments:

lolz....so PINKY ar....later see liaw hing hing yea .... hehe ... lady lady ^^V

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)