My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

Weee...
7.16pm~
That time i was watching tv...
my phone keep vibrate...
038--------bla bla de number... call me...
i tot is who wor...
i reject to answer the phone...
second time tat people call me again. (in my heart: don't know is darling call me mah?!)
then i quickly run to my bedroom and answer the phone...
hello... darling here...
me : shocked...... lagging there for how many second... huh?? darling ha??? is u?? yeah yeah!!!
him: dear ah... i bought the card... i use public phone to call u. my h. phone not yet get back!
me: haha.. nvm nvm... da... i really miss u ah! are u ok? last nite can fall asleep?
him: can't ah... i keep take your tee shirt and the tee was company me to sleep!
me: hehe... me too ah~ i keep hug the bear bear with the tee...u botak liao ah?
him: yeah... quite xin ku de lor... so hot...
me: ark??? so pity de darling... take care yourself yahhh...you called yur mummy already?
him: yes... i called her first.. then i saw my back so many ppl lined up... then i think let ppl call first lor... then i lined up again then call you...
me : hehe.. nvm lar...
him : dear ah... got ppl lined up for waiting to call the phone liao..
me : ok ok darling!! must take care yourself ya.. i love u darling!!
him : ok dear... you too oh... MUACK MUACK... I LOVE YOU DEAR...

wee... that time i so powerfull lor...
before his call... i felt so bored ah.. =( just watch tv, online....
hehe... tonight can sleep tight tight liao!!! YEAH! =)
10 comments:

Wo wo , he is ur oiL =)
make u energetic .
pun teng wana encourage u 2 ADD OIL ,
hmm , seems no need lu =X
tee hee hee
jia you ADD OIL ba SinTze !

wow~~~hahx...so heng fu liao lo..
he so sek u wah~

haha... thanks ah joe and ling ... xixi.. really thanks to you guys !!! ya , ling.. he care me a lot!! =)

so sweet arh~~hahaha
he go where d owh???

selangor

TAG~!!~

why so far d?

yalor.. sigh

Anonymous

haha.....hi...1st time drop comment for u~ lolz...u juz look like me. last time i oso wait my bf to call me...everynite juz stand bside the fon and wait the call.. i knw ur feeling too~ however he got call me everyday after he go NS. i still will cry every nite(1st week he go) lolz....anyway, wish u gudluck...time is easy to past~ ^^ jia you oh!!

hehe... gal...thanks for de comment.. i will jia you de... =)

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)