My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

SHIT!! wasting my 5 hours
OMG~ can't believe tat time passed very fast...
In this year, after the 3rd of june.. i GONNA be 17 years old luu...
in chinese birth.. im in 18 years old lor.. hehe..
i can drive liao...
today i go listen the KPP... Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu..
and the si fu come my house and pick me...
so young lar him...
kepo de me, take pic... hiak hiak...

we went to SIMPANG TIGA...




linda sit in front, i keep laugh at her.. xixi...



aww... the teacher...
it's really bored... no psp.no hp allowed.no mp3 player...not allowed to go...
wahhh... so many rules... haha.. i didnt bring my psp also... juz... the half way when i was listening to the teacher talking...my phone keep rang.. mummy and bf called me.. but i didnt answer lor...
recess time, me ,linda,chiew ni went to canteen for taking our lunch..arrr...the service are really suck...
i order 3 plate of cha kueh tiaw ...
waiting for how many minutes, then we get our food..
then enjoy the food...
hmmm.. the taste not bad lar...
i tot was so yucks... haha... coz my friend told me, i tot so.. but doesn't... haha...
went back and continue the lesson...
awww... the three of us, really tired already...
the three piggy sleeping...
a while then i woke up already.... hiak hiak~
sorry lar... too boring mar...

holly shit, need wasting my time to learn about the law...
aiya... i wanna drive mer... dont want complain liao.. haha....





it's me...


the two gals was accompany wif me to listen the KPP...
haha.. the pic i was capture, that time want to back home already...
TIRED OF THIS SUNDAY!!! ARGH...
awww,my friend(fiona) her birthday celebrate on SATURDAY..
but .. i cant attend.. bcoz she celebrate at PUB...
awww.. u knew lar... i won't go that place~
i will buy present for u.. dont worry~

2 comments:

yea , its so boring , i ever went through it.
take care though .
cheeeers =)

haha.. yea. thanks

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)