My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

i miss u badly...
darling... are u all right now?
darling... my handphone without your msg, felt so sad...
just now 6.58pm he called me...
he said, 我的电话要被收了...
i said, huh? why so fast huh?
he said , ya lor... du lan ah! and he said had no choice...
i just keep quiet.... (that time i was crying)
he said... don't cry... later i worried ah...
he still say jokes with me... eh! dont cry leh... later i walk walk .. fall down the longkang ah..
haha... he make laugh...
i said.. ok lar... bye bye... take care yourself... i love you!
he said .. bye... u too... must remember to drink water ya.. i love you!

actually i didnt cry today.. but at night... the last call he call me..i cry already~
sigh... first time had this feeling... because he never leave me...
everyday we play sms, call each others... we talk on the phone at least 2 to 3 times...
everyday talk jokes... make each others laugh...
but now? i cant have this feeling liao...
wait after 3 months =(
too bad

darling!!! I REALLY MISS YOU!
2 comments:

dun sad dun sad..sayang..^^

sobb~ thanks stupiak ling~

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
her name is sin tze. 17 years old~* in relationship...she just in simple life, but she felt happy, because her baby boy made her life like RAINBOW! =)